The home of Neo-Soul music and Underground Hip-Hop Culture

Monday, 6 May 2013

Dj Soops neo soul mix (Part 13)



Hi guys, welcome to the bumper edition of my neosoul series, (Part 13).  As I’ve been away for quite a while, I thought I’d give you guys a long set for you to get your teeth into.  I’m excited to say, this set is feature packed, fusing underground soul, hip-hop, electronic funk with a hint of jazz.
Initially, I went through about 60-70 tracks in preparation for this mixtape.  I look at these mixes, almost like a filmmaker telling a story: with a beginning, middle and a big finish.  I’m very happy with the outcome and I hope you guys can feel my enthusiasm, and like me, lose yourself in this great music we call “Soul”.

I’m also planning to drop a remix mixtape featuring some of my exclusives in the next coming weeks, so watch this space.  For now just hit "play" and enjoy the groove.... 







GET THIS FULL MIX (INC FULL TRACKLISTING)!!!!!! (DONATE 2.99 GBP TO THIS BLOG)
JUST ENTER AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY (RECEIVE WITHIN 24 HRS)




6 comments:

  1. loving the mix. donated and received link as promised. looking forward to more joints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support brother! ....i'm working on a new project as we speak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot mix! Bumpin in the crib! Keep it comin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice one Mike! will send you the mixtape in a bit

      Delete
  4. These are super dope music mixed my brotha.... Can you increase the Youtube sound Quality.... Appreciate the work you putting in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for the feedback. I have since increased the sound quality on YouTube but you can enjoy the full quality by getting the full mp3 mixtape.

      Peace,

      Soops

      Delete