The home of Neo-Soul music and Underground Hip-Hop Culture

Saturday, 16 February 2013

Veronica Domingues - Out the Door (DJ Soops RMX) Exclusive

A short while ago I received a soulful banger from a sassy talented Toronto singer called Veronica Domingues.  The track was called "Out the Door" and I felt it so much, I had to remix it.  I went through my catalogue of dope instrumentals and I found "Waves" by Freddie Joachim (I'm a big Joachim fan!) and after a couple of turntable spins later, I'm rocking out to a sweet soulful redemption medley.....
Today I dropped the worldwide exclusive on Unity 101 FM's "Notes, Beats & Bars" show.  Big shout out goes to Hadz and So Soulful for featuring my guest mix and interview.  Look out for the Veronica Domingues upcoming project called "Just Chill" It's gonna be fresh. 






Download or stream the full interview and guest mix here:
Notes, Beats & Bars (16.02.13)
http://www.podcast.canstream.co.uk/unity101/ 
http://www.veronicadomingues.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment