The home of Neo-Soul music and Underground Hip-Hop Culture

Monday, 28 January 2013

Soul Movement 2 Album Teaser...Beyond good music?

Looks like it's going to be a good summer...I'm definitely looking forward to Slakah the Beatchild's forthcoming monstrous vibration called "Soul Movement Vol 2". He set the bar way too high five years ago with "Soul Movement Vol 1", but I guess we're in for even more refinement and musical excellence from the soulful producer.  If you're like me, you wont be listening to this teaser once and you'll definitely be scrambling for the rewind when you hear that Glenn Lewis track drop in.... That's just the tip of the iceberg.  With a mouth watering lineup including; Justin Nozuka, Andreena Mill, Tingsek, Spek Won and more, you know what you have to do, my starving soul seekers.  Get your pre-orders in this spring (we're told).  My money's patiently waiting......









No comments:

Post a Comment