The home of Neo-Soul music and Underground Hip-Hop Culture

Saturday, 22 December 2012

Dj Soops neo soul mix (Part 12)

Hi guys, I hope you're enjoying your holidays. This is my last mixtape for an eventful year. 2012 may have been a struggle for some, but there's always some good music to keep us going and keep us alive. So after what seems like a long hiatus, I'm back for my neo soldiers. In the search of perfection I actually recorded it twice lol but I'm happy with the outcome. Its a jazzy and soulful affair mixed with electronic funk, I'ts something you can definitely groove to.... So to conclude, I would like to say a massive thank you for all your continued support for my blog and neosoul mixtape series. Enjoy this one and have a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!!






GET THIS FULL MIX (INC FULL TRACKLISTING)!!!!!! (DONATE 2.99 GBP TO THIS BLOG)
JUST ENTER A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY AND STATE WHAT MIX YOU REQUIRE
(RECEIVE WITHIN 24 HRS)



3 comments:

  1. I actually heard a song on part 12. It was around 10:30ish. Who is that? geecue27@yahoo.com Thanks.

    ReplyDelete